Offensive......but funny

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Some guy just knocked on my door, selling raffle tickets for poor black orphans.
I said, “f**k that – knowing my luck, I’d win one!”

Wife says to husband, “If you start riding that new bicycle I bought for you to work, we can get rid of the second car.”
He replies, “If you take it up the ass and let me cum on your face, we can get rid of the nanny"

What’s the difference between an illegal Mexican and ET?
ET looked better, smelled better, learned English, didn’t claim benefits, had his own f***ing bike, and wanted to go home....

A guy gets a call from the police telling him that his house was robbed.
The offenders, allegedly, had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife.
A moment of silence passes before the guy says, “I can’t believe they fu-ked my wife after only five beers...”

Got this text from my brother recently.
It read, “Can I stay at your house for a while?
The ol' lady kicked me out after she caught me measuring my cock.
It just reaches the back of her sister’s throat!”

Was banging this nice lady on her kitchen table when we heard the front door open.
She said, “It’s my husband! Quick, try the back door!”
Thinking back, I really should have ran – but you don’t get offers like that every day.

Sorry for not calling you on New Year’s, I just got out of jail. I got locked up for punching the sh*t out of this idiot at a party. In my defense…when you hear an Arab counting down from 10, your instincts kick in.

My wife just came in and said, “I don’t know if I am coming or going.”
I said to her, “Judging by the look on your face, you’re going – ‘cus when you’re coming, you look like a fu**king Down Syndrome kid trying to whistle...”

Last edited: