How do I check IPhone usage with orange

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Sorry to bring this old thread back but I have a friend who has brought a semi-unlocked iPhone 4S from US and put a DR Orange chip in it here. It generally works fine, calls, WiFi, texting etc. but the #131# and #100# doesn't work (calling it as mentioned above).

I said semi-unlocked because I noticed although in the "About" section it says Orange as carrier, there is also further down a mention of At&T. I managed to set the APN for DR Orange data usage because it was not available in the normal way (hidden by AT&T I think - if anyone need help with that let me know).

I am no iPhone expert (I am an Android only user - can't live the restrict life that Apple demands !? LOL. Although I must admit they are very popular...), but isn't the #131# just a special signal send back to Orange, how can that not work !? Is there a alternative work around using SMS or a number to call for #131# and specially #100# !?

The local iPhone experts reckon it needs a 6000 peso software upgrade !?

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Sorry to bring this old thread back but I have a friend who has brought a semi-unlocked iPhone 4S from US and put a DR Orange chip in it here. It generally works fine, calls, WiFi, texting etc. but the #131# and #100# doesn't work (calling it as mentioned above).

I said semi-unlocked because I noticed although in the "About" section it says Orange as carrier, there is also further down a mention of At&T. I managed to set the APN for DR Orange data usage because it was not available in the normal way (hidden by AT&T I think - if anyone need help with that let me know).

I am no iPhone expert (I am an Android only user - can't live the restrict life that Apple demands !? LOL. Although I must admit they are very popular...), but isn't the #131# just a special signal send back to Orange, how can that not work !? Is there a alternative work around using SMS or a number to call for #131# and specially #100# !?

The local iPhone experts reckon it needs a 6000 peso software upgrade !?