Cabanas in Puerto Plata

Passport Playa

Apr 10, 2013
I will soon spend a week in Puerto Plata (although this will be my 16th trip to "Chicaland"). I was hoping that I can be given the names of some cabanas there. I am contemplating whether to stay at KMA (which is chica-friendly) or at a hostel and rendevous at a cabana each night.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PP

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Villa Flor, Isla del Paraiso, Hollywood, New York, Venus...

T.E.
Venus get's my vote. Presidential has jacuzzi, pole dancing, 2 different chairs to practice positions, AIRCON, giant screen TV (She can watch her favorite nobela while practicing) ;);););) A lot of hot water. Bring your own protection as the ones they supply are crap. Also they are pretty stingy with soap. Great room service and pretty clean.

(Disclaimer: The above post is based on hearsay.)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I will soon spend a week in Puerto Plata (although this will be my 16th trip to "Chicaland"). I was hoping that I can be given the names of some cabanas there. I am contemplating whether to stay at KMA (which is chica-friendly) or at a hostel and rendevous at a cabana each night.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PP

You should book an appointment with your doctor to get checked for STD's when you get back... nasty...

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You should book an appointment with your doctor to get checked for STD's when you get back... nasty...

If he practices safe sex he will be O.K 97 % of the time Miss Spoil Sport. Don't forget he could also pick up dengue fever, typhoid, and other water bourne pathogens. I say wear a condom and every thing else is a crap shoot (no pun intended).

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
a raincoat isn't going to help against Hepatitis (pick your flavor), Herpes and genital warts contracted anywhere other than on Mr. Happy, T.B., etc. etc. etc. Might as well just order the antibiotics now. Go for the Hep vaccines if you can get them. Pick up a string of rosary beads, get a Buddhist prayer wheel, a copy of the Koran, the Bible (Old and New Testaments), a few voodoo dolls and old chicken bones.... hmmm... a big box of condoms too I suppose. BUT... don't let ME spoil all your fun!!!!!! LOL

a raincoat isn't going to help against Hepatitis (pick your flavor), Herpes and genital warts contracted anywhere other than on Mr. Happy, T.B., etc. etc. etc. Might as well just order the antibiotics now. Go for the Hep vaccines if you can get them. Pick up a string of rosary beads, get a Buddhist prayer wheel, a copy of the Koran, the Bible (Old and New Testaments), a few voodoo dolls and old chicken bones.... hmmm... a big box of condoms too I suppose. BUT... don't let ME spoil all your fun!!!!!! LOL

Talk about a party pooper, Im thinking of canceling my flight now. :(

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Gorgon:

You're kidding. right? A Cabana is a cheap hourly or nightly hotel for a sexual encounter of the first kind. Many have garages attached to the room. When the light is green you pull into the garage and the door closes behind you and the light turns red. You pay the conceirge and he gives you the ammenities. It is very discreet. Your car is out of the public eye and so are you and your "date". You conclude your transaction and leave. Welcome to the Hotel Dominicana. You can check in but you might never leave. This thread is all based on blogs I have read. I disavow any direct knowledge. This thread will self destruct in 10 seconds.

LTSteve

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
what's a cabana, and what is it for?

c'mon gorgon. Google translate is your friend. Cabana = cabin.
So he must be talking about something like this. I don't know about the pine tress in PP, though

home_page.jpg

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Talk about a party pooper, Im thinking of canceling my flight now. :(

bad... it was all meant in humor, (thus the voodoo dolls, etc.) evidently (based on the dislikes I got), my humor was wasted. LOL.. That's OK... it made ME laugh, I couldn't give a damn if nobody else "got it".

nicolecan

Mar 14, 2013
Always the hate from the ladies!!! Like you guys dont like to get in a little horizontal activities while in the DR.

You're right we do like the horizontal tango, however I personally prefer it with a lover rather than a stranger who could be any age and have any disease. With a name like badpiece it seems you must frequent these establishments. As women we know what caused the "Chicas" to be this way, and we feel more sorry for them than anything. Any man who goes to these places does nothing but continue the vicious cycle that is sexual abuse. Congratulations and enjoy cause they don't!

You're right we do like the horizontal tango, however I personally prefer it with a lover rather than a stranger who could be any age and have any disease. With a name like badpiece it seems you must frequent these establishments. As women we know what caused the "Chicas" to be this way, and we feel more sorry for them than anything. Any man who goes to these places does nothing but continue the vicious cycle that is sexual abuse. Congratulations and enjoy cause they don't!

Unfortunately most of you ladies all seem to find the guy named Eddie Murphy from the animacion team at the local all inclusive and think your making love and that your in a relationship. Where is the sexual abuse that you are talking about??? No one is doing anything that they dont want to do.

We are talking about Cabanas right???? What is so bad about cabanas??? They are some pretty nice places.

nicolecan

Mar 14, 2013
Unfortunately most of you ladies all seem to find the guy named Eddie Murphy from the animacion team at the local all inclusive and think your making love and that your in a relationship. Where is the sexual abuse that you are talking about??? No one is doing anything that they dont want to do.

That's funny considering I'm married and have no idea what you are talking about. You must have had some encounter with a women who didn't want you, but wanted someone else. You clearly have no idea what the cycle of abuse is or what it creates. No woman enjoys being manhandled by some disgusting pig you fool. Wake up, shake your head and read something, you might learn a thing or two about the real world.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
That's funny considering I'm married and have no idea what you are talking about. You must have had some encounter with a women who didn't want you, but wanted someone else. You clearly have no idea what the cycle of abuse is or what it creates. No woman enjoys being manhandled by some disgusting pig you fool. Wake up, shake your head and read something, you might learn a thing or two about the real world.

Nicolecan. Thank you for mentioning the "cycle of abuse" (what a cop out). I assume you are talking about the worlds oldest profession. There are countless cabanas on the island and I have never seen any woman or man being handcuffed and dragged in to any one of them. Pay for play exists everywhere. When was the last time your husband gave you a bracelet, ring, car, etc.Who is the primary bread winner ? I bet if he decided to quite his job and pursue a career writing poetry you would kick him out.
That means you would clearly be perpetuating the cycle of abuse.