The crazy Australian guy from Cabarete

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
This is a longshot but does anyone remember or better yet know that crazy Australian that was in Cabarete last year around July or August, he pops up on the island every couple of years of so for about a month, dark hair with a medium build decent looking in his early to mid 20's I think, He has very distinctive tattoos, numbers 60 11 on his kneecaps and a gun along with some other things tattood on his fore arms, he was allways drinking at the clubs down at the beach or wondering around town in the day with a blond girl or some others, usually doing 'illict substances' and hanging out with dealers, fighting and staying out all night in the bars ? Sounds crazy but he has some information I need and have to get a hold of him for personal reasons, nothing sinister and yes I know this is a long shot in the dark, he was allways out partying he never surfed or kited, just hung out I think

so I thought you might remember him ? those of you that live in cabarete maybe have a contact, thanks

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
he has some information about a friend I think who I cant get a hold of and its of utmost importance I contact him, again nothing siniser an emaill or a mutual friend would be fine

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
no but I do really need to get a hold of him it's important apparently we had a mutual friend, that friend is very dear to me and I can not get a hold of him and I believe this 'Jerry' or 'John' what ever his name is can point me in the right direction

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
please do not post in here unless you know him, or know of him. Thanks, it is a simple request I have and I will be very grateful for an answer.

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
must be an inside joke, I am sure it is hilarious, or am I just oblivious to the half baked, expat slander as English is my second language, either way I am sure it is very funny. You two can laugh about it as you continue to rent out your quad bikes and clean your grills or what ever else it is you boys do, face planting second rate whores and burning your calf's on your crappy conchos. :classic: But hey you should feel proud as YOU are most likely the pride of the expat community and that is what is great about the Dominican Republic a bunch of lucked out, middle aged, like minded blow outs like your selves that do nothing but complain and dilute. I am sure my response will warrant nothing but love.

Dec 26, 2011
must be an inside joke, I am sure it is hilarious, or am I just oblivious to the half baked, expat slander as English is my second language, either way I am sure it is very funny. You two can laugh about it as you continue to rent out your quad bikes and clean your grills or what ever else it is you boys do, face planting second rate whores and burning your calf's on your crappy conchos. :classic: But hey you should feel proud as YOU are most likely the pride of the expat community and that is what is great about the Dominican Republic a bunch of lucked out, middle aged, like minded blow outs like your selves that do nothing but complain and dilute. I am sure my response will warrant nothing but love.

Who urinated in your breakfast cereal?

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
must be an inside joke, I am sure it is hilarious, or am I just oblivious to the half baked, expat slander as English is my second language, either way I am sure it is very funny. You two can laugh about it as you continue to rent out your quad bikes and clean your grills or what ever else it is you boys do, face planting second rate whores and burning your calf's on your crappy conchos. :classic: But hey you should feel proud as YOU are most likely the pride of the expat community and that is what is great about the Dominican Republic a bunch of lucked out, middle aged, like minded blow outs like your selves that do nothing but complain and dilute. I am sure my response will warrant nothing but love.[/QUOT

Now Im going to go out of my middle age half baked way to help you.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
If you can't offer a lead or tip to this guy, what exactly is the point of posting useless stuff to the OP?

Keep the jokes and useless words for the clown bin and let those that may help this person, post as intended. DR1 is used by more people than you(you know whom) and me!

Let's keep DR1 a helpful and premium resource for people, not a shooting gallery to snipe newbies...

The "victoria" comment has to do with the name of a famous jail in the DR. Don't even ask why or if any help to your request.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
:cheeky:toughen up, just having a laugh like everyone else

Not really. That was a RANT, (with a minor reading of 2.6 on the Richter Scale). While only a mini-rant by DR1 standards, it was clearly not "just having a laugh", way too much venom for that.

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
Does he have a weird haircut? Mostly shaved head with long strands of hair coming out
the back like a monk. If so I seen him with a beautiful blond lady waiting for a gua gua
near Pro Cab a month ago.

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
that's the great thing about an open forum darling, everything is open to interpretation, sorry if I struck a cord, no really I am :cool:, anyway I take none of you know him, or know of him

sunbabe

Apr 13, 2013
his hair was shaved on one side, medium length brown hair, hmmm no hair on the back as far as I am aware

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i did not understand "victoria" reference either. i need to hang out around narcos a little more... (sigh)...
anyway, sunbabe, patience. you may have to wait few days for a response from someone who has any info. in the meantime enjoy the show ;)