Thanks everyone

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Lothario666 what You posted made me and my girl very proud.i really never did Facebook or much on the Internet.Now I understand I put myself out there, I didn't think about how many people are not into guns and do not eat meat.I should of not said anything about money.Many people have money here.The truth I didn't have money until 7yrs. ago.So I really never look at money makes a man.I did not like it when a post called me a loser,thug and made fun of me if I ride a scooter.That we will never eat at the same places.Anyways I understand now SOME people are just different than me.That is a good thing.The grammar and spelling my best friends and son always make fun of me lol What I got out of all this is I have some great people all over the D.R. now,that me and my girl would love to buy a beer or dinner.So many people sent me p.msg. and yes I am having a great time in D.R. I love it here..thanks tamborista,ken,keep coming,pauleast,jmb773,cccccc, and so many more thanks...Oh and my cock lost a fight last nite...My girl cooked the best chicken soup I ever had..I think next time I will just stomp on the head,bullets cost to much here :classic: Lol

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Of course everyone is going to comment on you stomping on the head of the cock. Personally I think it would hurt but it wouldn't kill me...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
(sigh) you break the neck, dude. cheap and cheerful. and use space bar on your computer, please, all those words clumped together make it difficult to read you posts.

i am glad you are enjoying it in the DR and do not worry about the cock. it wasn't of much use anyway, amirite?

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
If I am ever in San Pedro I will look you up....Sounds like a good time...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You passed the DR1 test and didn't fall apart. Welcome to our dysfunctional family. :)

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
For chicken and small cocks you:

0. Put the pan on the fire
1. Fold the wings behind the back over each other
2. Take the head between middle and ring finger, lock with thumb
3. Hold the chicken under your arm, with your hand around the legs to avoid claws or spurs
4. Twist your other arm (with the head) and pull
5. Hold the chicken upside down to drain
6. Start plucking while the chicken is still warm
7. Open the chicken with a sharp knife; starting at the cloaca
8. Reach inside and remove intestines and organs
9. Chicken is ready to cook; put the chicken in the pan :)

You can also use a knife but that is for sissies :)

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
For chicken and small cocks you:

0. Put the pan on the fire
1. Fold the wings behind the back over each other
2. Take the head between middle and ring finger, lock with thumb
3. Hold the chicken under your arm, with your hand around the legs to avoid claws or spurs
4. Twist your other arm (with the head) and pull
5. Hold the chicken upside down to drain
6. Start plucking while the chicken is still warm
7. Open the chicken with a sharp knife; starting at the cloaca
8. Reach inside and remove intestines and organs
9. Chicken is ready to cook; put the chicken in the pan :)

You can also use a knife but that is for sissies :)

Sounds exactly like my last divorce

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Hang in there BillyRay.....

The annual DR1 poster boy contest will start soon...... you've done a good job of raising your profile for it.

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Hey Billy Ray. Glad you didn't let folks run you off. You know you will always have people who disagree with you, but you may also have some that find value in some of the things you say so keep at it. Just remember at the end of the day, this is only a forum and you don't know most of these people and they have no influence whatsoever on how you choose to live your life. Listen to the good advice you want to listen to and the rest you can file in the trash can. Personal attacks are useless and you can play along if you want to or you can file them in the trash can as well.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
No need to EVER apolagise,even when you are wrong!
Builds "Character"!
You do get "SD" some time,right????
Please come visit me, you will feel "LOVED" her.
And bring any friends you want to.
A DR1er visited me just today.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
GladtoseeyouaresettlingintoDR1. Enjoy!

Yes, my grammar is perfect and my spelling even better, so other posters tell me.
I give thanks to the person that invented spell checkers everyday :)

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Meat comes from the grocery store wrapped in plastic. I'm one generation too late to do that sort of thing, my daddy had me chopping of chickens' heads when I was about 10 or 12 years old, but since then, no.
Der Fish

I'm going to have to go with Der Fish on this....

I'd go from 0 to 9 in seconds flat.
0. Put the pan on the fire.
9. Chicken is ready to cook; put the chicken on the pan.

Lol.....no adventure.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Lothario666 what You posted made me and my girl very proud.i really never did Facebook or much on the Internet.Now I understand I put myself out there, I didn't think about how many people are not into guns and do not eat meat.I should of not said anything about money.Many people have money here.The truth I didn't have money until 7yrs. ago.So I really never look at money makes a man.I did not like it when a post called me a loser,thug and made fun of me if I ride a scooter.That we will never eat at the same places.Anyways I understand now SOME people are just different than me.That is a good thing.The grammar and spelling my best friends and son always make fun of me lol What I got out of all this is I have some great people all over the D.R. now,that me and my girl would love to buy a beer or dinner.So many people sent me p.msg. and yes I am having a great time in D.R. I love it here..thanks tamborista,ken,keep coming,pauleast,jmb773,cccccc, and so many more thanks...Oh and my cock lost a fight last nite...My girl cooked the best chicken soup I ever had..I think next time I will just stomp on the head,bullets cost to much here :classic: Lol

As far as I am concerned,

YOU HAVE GRADUATED from LOSER to winner in my book, it's nice to see that people can change......

I was a loser once myself, back in the third grade...I think?? Long time ago.....

See what a little humility and lots of sharing can do,

Look forward to reading your future posts, only one requirement,

KEEP ME ENTERTAINED!!!!

Have a great day BILLYRAY!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If my "Cock" died, it would not yield much "Broth".
But I still chock the hell out of it almost every day!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
My "Spell'n" and Gramar, "Not-So-Good"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC