Car rental delivery, urgent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
My car has just died, I need to be somewhere urgent. Anyone know a company that will bring the car to my home immediately? I've called a couple but they need to me to head up into town to collect it, anyone?

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Thanks all, I've got a neighbors car from 3pm, so my animals won't starve after all!

thanks again X

Crying wolf again,

Like that story was believable. Looking for a little attention? Please, go see a psychiatrist.

See? A few people DO care about you.....

Have a great day GIVA!!!!!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Crying wolf again,

Like that story was believable. Looking for a little attention? Please, go see a psychiatrist.

See? A few people DO care about you.....

Have a great day GIVA!!!!!!!!

Pot n kettle? Haha!

you know what cry wolf means you retard? No, I know you don't.

You're back in from an afternoons beer and home to an empty home full of sadness, and so DR1 is the place to play.
tell me, when did you post any relevance?

you ain't even rice and beans buddy, just the nasty smell that lingers afterwards.

Now come on, try so very very hard to post something even slightly relevant, sarcastic or bbelittling, please, I love watching you make a twunt of yourself, logging on every blue moon, throwing. Comments around and then vanishing till everyone forget who you were or what you said. No one ever cared who you were to start with, so hang around, JMB seems to have found another idiot for his crew! Oh, sorry, you started the loser crew, my bad!

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Pot n kettle? Haha!

you know what cry wolf means you retard? No, I know you don't.

You're back in from an afternoons beer and home to an empty home full of sadness, and so DR1 is the place to play.
tell me, when did you post any relevance?

you ain't even rice and beans buddy, just the nasty smell that lingers afterwards.

Now come on, try so very very hard to post something even slightly relevant, sarcastic or bbelittling, please, I love watching you make a twunt of yourself, logging on every blue moon, throwing. Comments around and then vanishing till everyone forget who you were or what you said. No one ever cared who you were to start with, so hang around, JMB seems to have found another idiot for his crew! Oh, sorry, you started the loser crew, my bad!

Sorry,

I thought you might understand the crying wolf thingy, but I forgot who I was dealing with, no biggie.....

The moral at the end of the story shows that this is how liars are not rewarded: even if they tell the truth, no one believes them

It reflects your PAST,

GET IT??

Didn't mean to upset you, I know DR1 is your whole life, and ACCEPTANCE IS EVERYTHING to you, and being liked by online people that you've never met is pretty much your life....

I know you would never pay for a psychiatrist, just wanted to let you know,

I am available for online sessions, and I WOULD NOT CHARGE YOU, PM me,

We're gonna get along just great, I can tell!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.