vertical blinds

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Has anyone found venezian style "vertical' blinds in SD? Are they priced reasonably?

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Nothing in Santo Domingo is priced reasonably, you should know that!

yes I have seen some but did not price them, I did price some horizontal and the prices were actually just about the same as when I bought some back in 2004, which at that time I thought were very expensive!

You probably want to know where? right, I can not find the invoice at the moment and can not remember the name either, but Calle Nunez de Caceres in a Plaza something or another across the street from Wendys, next to what looks like a new Bravo Super Mercado.

Second floor, far left hand side, name is Design something or another???

if you know the area, I do not, very rarely go that side of town, I will get the name and tel: a little later.

g'luck

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Nothing in Santo Domingo is priced reasonably, you should know that!

yes I have seen some but did not price them, I did price some horizontal and the prices were actually just about the same as when I bought some back in 2004, which at that time I thought were very expensive!

You probably want to know where? right, I can not find the invoice at the moment and can not remember the name either, but Calle Nunez de Caceres in a Plaza something or another across the street from Wendys, next to what looks like a new Bravo Super Mercado.

Second floor, far left hand side, name is Design something or another???

if you know the area, I do not, very rarely go that side of town, I will get the name and tel: a little later.

g'luck

Corner of Rickart?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
The most reasonable priced, good quality blinds of all kinds I have found in Proyesol. They used to be somewhere near Gustavo Mejia Ricart but closed that showroom and are only where they also produce, in Herrera. I recently bought some normal rolling curtains, anti allergic and easy to clean, for two bedrooms and later horizontal blinds of fabric type 'zebra'. They are fast, good service and as it seems good quality stuff. Not cheap but neither very expensive. If you want their details let me know.

Last edited: