Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: House to Rent Required

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default House to Rent Required

    Required to rent - long lease, nice house, minimum 3 bedroom, good size grounds, very unusual I know but pool not vital, must accept dogs. Thanking you in advance

  2. Dislikes Bronxboy disliked this post
  3. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Open to suggestions but must have security. Thank you

  4. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What do you mean security? Like surrounded by 10 - 12 foot block wall topped with 6 lines at 17,000 volts?

    Dog Kennel with 4 runs?

    2,000 m2 yard?

    pool optional?

    North West Santo Domingo?

  5. Dislikes flopsy disliked this post
  6. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Whats your price range?

  7. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donluis99 View Post
    What do you mean security? Like surrounded by 10 - 12 foot block wall topped with 6 lines at 17,000 volts? this is secure

    Dog Kennel with 4 runs? u want dogs allowed, of course even have facilities

    2,000 m2 yard? u want space, 2,000 m2 not enough, how much u want?

    pool optional? has above ground pool, no want owner can take down

    North West Santo Domingo? this is the location, u do not specify, what no good?
    Since you gave a very very vague description of what you were looking for, I was replying with a description of a property I know about that would fit the description you gave to a perfect T.

    see that part of the problem some OP think we can magically read their minds what they really mean when they post something, I see it ALL the time.

    Well we can not over the internet, not yet, but soon..................you'll see.

    g'luck finding your vague rental flopsy, dogs welcome but yes we eat rabbits!
    Last edited by donluis99; 04-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.

  8. Likes waytogo liked this post
    Dislikes DOMINCAN JOE disliked this post
  9. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi where is this house? I am looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by donluis99 View Post
    Since you gave a very very vague description of what you were looking for, I was replying with a description of a property I know about that would fit the description you gave to a perfect T.

    see that part of the problem some OP think we can magically read their minds what they really mean when they post something, I see it ALL the time.

    Well we can not over the internet, not yet, but soon..................you'll see.

    g'luck finding your vague rental flopsy, dogs welcome but yes we eat rabbits!

  10. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,636
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wait...what? I'm confused...but I'm old so that happens. Following this thread I read someone wants to rent a house, no specifics, in an undisclosed location. Is that about right???

  11. Likes N/A liked this post
  12. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    8,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Castellamonte View Post
    Wait...what? I'm confused...but I'm old so that happens. Following this thread I read someone wants to rent a house, no specifics, in an undisclosed location. Is that about right???
    I agree with you 100% Castella.....

  13. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    13,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    OP posted, was open to anywhere, Don Luis was rude. OP never came back.

  14. Likes N/A liked this post
  15. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,636
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ...thin skin...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •