Santiago out of water, gas.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
The radio says the Presa de Taveres is empty and no one knows the next time the city will have water. Gas stations are running out of fuel and the only ones that have some are ones with company supply like Texaco.
I'm off to see if there is enough water in the Rio de Jacagua to bathe.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
THAT, is why I have "Supplies" staged in my house to last quite a while.
At least we won't starve to death!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AND, I am adding more weekly!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have supplies too. cisterna is full of water and fatso, our cat, is 8 kilograms. :devious:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i suggest you fill it up with few trucks of water when you still can. a truck costs what, 500 pesos or so? get one or two. dump a chloro pill (like the ones used in pools) inside, because i am pretty sure when there is a shortage of water the trucks simply fill up in rivers, so the water is not too clean.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
1300 pesos? my jaw would drop all the way to the floor if it wasn't for the handy built in titty shelf...

beyondnyc

Feb 23, 2012
I live in Santo Domingo. Last week i had a water shortage problem. Got into a big fight with my landlady because she basically wanted me to pay for half the water when I am one guy and she has four people living with her on her side. And her brother washes cars in the neighborhood. This week there is plenty of water and rain. Thank goodness

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011
I guess she was perplexed that you could not understand that you should pay half. To encourage tourism DR allows you to stay thirty days before you start paying. My country six months then you have to leave the country. Excuse the fact that my country is stupid. Why would any country want to encourage tourists to not waste airfair and give you time to empty your wallets before you go home.
DR, a P888y paradise but you can only take stand it for 30 days. I see their logic.