Looking to Rent Long Term From Owner at Infiniti Blu, Sosua...

Apr 20, 2013
Hello,

I am looking to rent long term (6 mos to 1 year) at Infiniti Blu, Sosua and I'm trying to find a condo here for rent by owner, if anyone can help me out please send me a private message, post your contact info in this thread, or email me at this address:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 20, 2013
.... ok since I'm not allowed to post my email, you can contact me through Private Message or if it lets you email me through the website then you can do that too.

Thanks!

aross

Nov 15, 2007
My suggestion is you contact the office and rent through them. They are set up to handle the rentals for the owners and it is a very efficient system. You will be well taken care of and should any challenges occur you have on site people to take care of them as opposed to someone in another country. I also suggest you look into their VIB Club, it is a very worthwhile investment.

I say this from experience as I am staying here now and it is a wonderful experience. Except for when we owned our own home here back in the late 80's and 90's, this is without a doubt the nicest place we have ever stayed.

Last edited:

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
My suggestion is you contact the office and rent through them. They are set up to handle the rentals for the owners and it is a very efficient system. You will be well taken care of and should any challenges occur you have on site people to take care of them as opposed to someone in another country. I also suggest you look into their VIB Club, it is a very worthwhile investment.

I say this from experience as I am staying here now and it is a wonderful experience. Except for when we owned our own home here back in the late 80's and 90's, this is without a doubt the nicest place we have ever stayed.
maybe he's looking to negotiate w owner to get a better rate. On their website seems overpriced IMO.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Thats all fine and dandy, but he will get what he pays for. If he is looking for something cheap,
Infiniti Blu is not the place to be. If he is looking for a world class experience, then Infiniti Blu is the place.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Yes it is. We have been renting a 2 bedroom there for the last 4 winters and this past winter we were there Jan - April 1st. We love the amenities and the staff and professional security. We would not stay anywhere else on our visits to our friends in Sosua. If you need any more info pm me.

good luck.

Aug 21, 2007
I would recommend you check carefully. I live in IB, do not rent my condo, but have spoken to many renters there since I first moved in. If someone asked me, I would recommend a gentleman named Jens who is an owner of the Orange shop next to Banco Popular. He is honest, charges less for what you receive, and gives great service. Several units in my building are rented by him. I never hear a complaint, unlike what I hear from those who rent from the IB office. Tread carefully.

Lindsey

Aug 21, 2007
After some thought, PM me. I might be able to hook you up with a friend who is an owner and rents out their unit.

Lindsey

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Thats all fine and dandy, but he will get what he pays for. If he is looking for something cheap,
Infiniti Blu is not the place to be. If he is looking for a world class experience, then Infiniti Blu is the place.

You sound kinda like a property manager from this place. Hope not. Because that's not allowed here.

MauriceNS

Jun 2, 2014
Hi Lindsey,

Do you happen to know how to reach Jens. Or do you have any other info about anyone renting their place at IB. Maybe your friend you mentioned? I am looking for a 1 bedroom or studio for at least 6 month period. Please let me know if you have any info.

Thank you,
Maurice

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Hi Lindsey,

Do you happen to know how to reach Jens. Or do you have any other info about anyone renting their place at IB. Maybe your friend you mentioned? I am looking for a 1 bedroom or studio for at least 6 month period. Please let me know if you have any info.

Thank you,
Maurice

One bedroom studio will run you minimum 1500 to 1800 monthly. At that price you can get a house or small villa. Garden Condo's in Sosua is another good alternative.

Aug 21, 2007
Maurice, I will send you a PM with an email address. Please report back on your experience. I am just an owner who has nothing to do with rentals, but daily, renters talk to me and confide. It helps for me to know that I am steering people in the right direction.

Lindsey

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
Infiniti Blue markets itself as of the most exclusive places in Sosua. Granted everything was on point. Clean, secure, awesome restaurant, location is wonderful. To be quite honest one of the main reasons I rented was so I could drive around in the golf carts!!!

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I have been staying at Infiniti-blu for the past 4 winters. We rent a large 2 bedroom for 3 months at $1650 plus hydro per month. Jan - Mar. hydro averages 45$ per month. Studios and 1 bedrooms at the newer part near the road are not that expensive. There is 1 golf cart that you might get to use once in awhile to go shopping but that is all. It is a very well run place and has a nice beach. We will continue to stay there every year as we have purchased a 1 bedroom that is currently rented till next year.