New n.s.e. Video... Scenes from d.r. Were used in the film!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
[video=youtube;ANY0qTBqIww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANY0qTBqIww[/video]

N.S.E. IS BACK AT IT AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME WE'RE ABOVE THE CLOUDS!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT OF NEVER STOP EXPLORING AND ENJOY THIS VIDEO FILMED IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.

MORE VIDEOS TO COME SOON... ENJOY!

WE DON'T CATCH FEELINGS, WE CATCH FLIGHTS!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Always got my support, guys having harmless fun, that's all it's about. I do want to see you exploring though, maybe amazon, or maybe not DR/Columbia?

keep it up, doing something with you hard earned is good stuff!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
More documentation of 4 guys drinking as seen through the eyes os a shaky camcorder?

I remember when folks who showed their home vacation movies were socially shunned...

KIDD, why not take a course in video production and improve the quality & editing a few thousand percent?

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I missed the good part.

Dude. . .they walked down the STREET in sosua! Talk about edge of your seat!!! I bet they needed a few days of down time before getting on a METRO bus!!! Vasco De Gama? Ponce de leon? Beginners. Columbus and Magellan? Wusses. Those dudes would never walk down the street!!!

I think a few shots weren't even on Pedro Clisante!!! I bet these dudes are the types to rip tags off of mattresses!!!!

lol. . . ..they had fun and that is what counts.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I just don't get why they are filming the empty plates after the meal has been consumed. Wouldn't it be more appealing to the audience to film the plates as they are presented by the chef/kitchen. It's kind of insulting if you ask me.....but then again I guess nobody asked me. :ermm:

Dec 26, 2011
I'd like to see their behavior when they are with their wives...;)

Wanna bet it's a little different?

I loved vacations with my ex-wife. Let's see, go away for a few days with this beautiful woman or with my "boys"? LOL

To each his own.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I enjoy the faux thug lingo.

I get that....
But if you take a closer look at the videos, you might just spot the protagonists regularily sipping their fruity little cocktails out of tiny dainty straws......
LOL......Talk about diametrically opposed.
Is it intentional?
Who really knows...
That's how they keep us clicking I guess.....:classic:

Dec 26, 2011
I get that....
But if you take a closer look at the videos, you might just spot the protagonists regularily sipping their fruity little cocktails out of tiny dainty straws......
LOL......Talk about diametrically opposed.
Is it intentional?
Who really knows...
That's how they keep us clicking I guess.....:classic:

On the dl? :eek:

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I can't turn away.
It is the same phenomenon that keeps me tuning in to reality shows.
I think it's a bit of a "peeping Tom" issue.
Or maybe watching just makes me feel better about myself..;)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I can't turn away.
It is the same phenomenon that keeps me tuning in to reality shows.
I think it a bit of a "peeping Tom" issue.
Or maybe watching just makes me feel better about myself..;)

I would watch an entire season of 16 and Pregnant before I watch the whole video :p

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I loved vacations with my ex-wife. Let's see, go away for a few days with this beautiful woman or with my "boys"? LOL

To each his own.

Sh1at, vacations are to get away from it all, including the wife, infact solo vacations are great IMO. These guys seem well cut, and so I imagine they take the wives away also. You can see they are decent people, even with the weird thug lingo which is quite funny to hear from people who are decent cut people, stands off them a little. Just fun, don't hate, the world needs more people just being daft having harmless fun.