Car dealers in SD

jekel35

Oct 31, 2012
Can anyone recommend a good car dealership to visit for a used truck/keep type vehicle in Santo Domingo?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Used Car

Can anyone recommend a good car dealership to visit for a used truck/keep type vehicle in Santo Domingo?

I would suggest being very careful with the smaller independent dealers. Use car fax as many of them bring over cars from the states and if this is the case you will be able to see the history. Some are notorious for dialing back miles. Even if you go to one of the used car lots of any of the major dealerships I would suggest having a good mechanic check out the car as they are not picky about checking out any used cars that they accept as a trade in.

cleverlemming

Jul 14, 2012
I met a Santo Domingo dealer named Guillermo Sterling on an airplane flying back from Orlando a few days ago. He's been in business for a long time. I can't offer him a business reference, at least not yet, but he was a fine seatmate and anyway, with a name like that, how can you go wrong?

809 335 1186

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I met a Santo Domingo dealer named Guillermo Sterling on an airplane flying back from Orlando a few days ago. He's been in business for a long time. I can't offer him a business reference, at least not yet, but he was a fine seatmate and anyway, with a name like that, how can you go wrong?

809 335 1186

That is a cool name !!