recommend a good vet for 2 dogs

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
I took my new pup to a "vet" on 27 de Febrero by El Dorado 2 area..though he did give my dog a shot, I don't think he is a real vet cause he worked off of the counter of his pet store. If anyone can recommend a vet, preferably in the Gurabo area, that would be great. Cheers!

eurodominican

Nov 19, 2005
com
I took my new pup to a "vet" on 27 de Febrero by El Dorado 2 area..though he did give my dog a shot, I don't think he is a real vet cause he worked off of the counter of his pet store. If anyone can recommend a vet, preferably in the Gurabo area, that would be great. Cheers!

For many years we are very fund of Carlos Vargas, from ?El Arca ?, Av. Rafael Vidal # 4, close to the new Bellon. Tel.: 829 583 0303 Cel.: 829 340 9333. He specialized himself in Israel. And for us very important; he?s very gentle with animals!!

It's very well worth going there even it is not Gurabo. We have tried different vet's in Gurabo/Santiago but he /they is/are absolutely in our opinion the very best !!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
For many years we are very fund of Carlos Vargas, from ”El Arca “, Av. Rafael Vidal # 4, close to the new Bellon. Tel.: 829 583 0303 Cel.: 829 340 9333. He specialized himself in Israel. And for us very important; he’s very gentle with animals!!
That is who we took Toby to recently for one more toe surgery, and we couldn't be more pleased with him, his staff and office.