Plastic Surgeon in DR - Dr. Cynthia Disla

dominicanita123

Jul 8, 2004
Hi guys,
I'm wondering if anyone has heard or knows Dr. Cynthia Disla in Santo Domingo. She has all the required credentials, but it's always better to be extra sure.

Any information is greatly appreciated : )

Gracias!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Credentials ??? Training and experience (how many successful procedures) is what you're after. If you are considering rhinoplasty, I would strongly encourage you to travel State-side. It is the most complicated of Plastic surgery's and requires an accomplished surgeon for a successful outcome. If it is not trauma related put that one off.
For Liposuction / Lipoplasty go ahead.
On second thought ,why not travel Stateside for any elective cosmetic surgery. Anesthesia post operative delirium is a life changer and is best dealt with in the States.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
...because plastic surgery in the US is absurdly expensive whilst in the DR it is affordable you should always, always, always get damn good references for the surgeon. I'm old enough that plastic surgery can't fix what gravity has done but if I were younger I'd probably do it here yet with very, very well vetted surgeons. Just check, check and then double check.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have two plastic surgeons in the family now. one has worked on many ladies i know, i have seen her work. the other one graduated fairly recently and just came back from mexico, where he did his specialty. i shall wait to see his work. when time comes for me to fix something i will make my decision.

you have to see the work, if not in person then on pictures. read about your surgeons on the internet, plenty of forums where people discuss the subject of plastic surgery. a consult with two or three different doctors. then you can make up your mind...

dominicanita123

Jul 8, 2004
Thanks

Hi guys,
Thanks so much for your input. Yes, I have seen before/after pics and she is a member of SODOSIPRE. I was just wondering if anyone here knew of her or her work firsthand.

Muchas gracias por la ayuda : )

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Enjoy what God Gives you!
Plastic surgery will change your "Outside", but not your "Inside"!
Besides, in 20 or 30 years you will look like crap anyway.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dr1ers are beyond any help when it comes to looks. plastic surgery will not help. we need genetic rearrangement.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I had a haircut yesterday...... looking goooooood! for the return trip civilization tomorrow.

As for genetic rearrangement.......... I'm open to sharing.....

Strong CColognes need not apply...... my dance card is full..... of basketball players