We are looking for good herbal medicine shops in Santo Domingo (or anywhere in DR)

Walsh16

May 3, 2013
We want to find a store that has a good selection of herbs, especially Dong Quai to prevent her menstrual pains..

Also does anyone have any research into shipping herbs from other countries? Does anyone know if they xray all the packages from every country, or only some? We need to know if herbs bought online will be xrayed on the way here.

Thank you for any help in this.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
try a GNC shop, there was a thread about protein powders few days ago with details of few shops in SD.
if you want to ship capsules or herbal pills there is no problem. my BIL brings that stuff all the time via EPS.

who knows about xrays. if you are concerned about the effect of xrays on your health or whatnot you are in a wrong country, methinks.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Org?nica - branches in Agora Mall (JFK con Lincoln) and Plaza Catalu?a (Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart between Lincoln and Churchill in Piantini)
Chinese supermarkets in Chinatown and Av. R?mulo Betancourt

Walsh16

May 3, 2013
Org?nica - branches in Agora Mall (JFK con Lincoln) and Plaza Catalu?a (Av. Gustavo Mej?a Ricart between Lincoln and Churchill in Piantini)
Chinese supermarkets in Chinatown and Av. R?mulo Betancourt

Thank you Chirimoya. That is what I asked for.

Walsh16

May 3, 2013
if you want to ship capsules or herbal pills there is no problem. my BIL brings that stuff all the time via EPS.

who knows about xrays. if you are concerned about the effect of xrays on your health or whatnot you are in a wrong country, methinks.

Your post didn't really help? I asked if anyone had research about xrays during shipping. I did not ask for an opinion on if I "am in a wrong country"...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Your post didn't really help? I asked if anyone had research about xrays during shipping. I did not ask for an opinion on if I "am in a wrong country"...

listen, honey, if you think my post was not helpful then prepare for a tough ride on dr1...

i pointed to you that:
1. GNC sells the capsules you are looking for
2. there was a recent thread on the subject where we talked about powdered proteins, if you cared to use search function you'd see that thread had plenty of directions for various shops in SD
3. you can safely ship all that stuff by courier companies as my BIL uses EPS to ship herbs and natural medicine all the time
4. no one really knows about xrays
5. since you are so worried about radiation you picked up a wrong place to live because we are here very close to the equator so you receive plenty of that on daily basis and in DR no one really cares much about safety measures when it comes to the use of xrays

but your sensitivity and focus only on what you think is negative tells me, honey, that you may be, indeed, in a place that will not suit you well. meaning both DR and dr1...