Anyone know of a good maestro, plumber and electrician in SD?

chrisdr

Oct 7, 2012
Hey everyone,

Have a project in Santo Domingo - need a good maestro for general building work. Also plumber and electrician.

Honest ones if possible lol - I find that as soon as I have shown people the job and they see I am not from here they add an extra 0 on the end of the quote.

I m trying to find someone I can work with as I am doing some of it myself - just need the expertise in certain areas - not looking for engineers or architects.

Thanks in advance :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Please "PM" me for a recommendation of an electrician.
I have known, and used his services, for over 15 years.
He is a graduate electrical engineer.
He designed, and installed the electrical system at CEDIMAT hospital in "La Plaza De La Salud" in SD.
He has installed my invertor in two different houses, and rewired most of my house.
Don't be scared off by his excellent resume, he charges a very moderate price for his top notch services.
He has done work for MANY of my friends.
Cris Colon

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Whaaaoooooooo........................... Why PM..??........... is a good electrician to be kept secret..??............. Surely one of the purposes of this forum is to share information with others.............they can make up their own mind what to do with the recommendation ....................... I look in here often.........so many times I see the same thing............... "PM me for the information"...............???????................................. unreal...!!!!!

When I saw this posting, I thought to myself............"oh good"..............I might see something useful on this thread......!!

First of all, the contact info might be a cell phone # that the electrician/plumber/maestro doesn't want on the internet.

Second of all, if you're interested in the electrician all YOU have to do is PM Cris Colon too.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
raaaaaaay
You never learned "Good Manners"?????????????????????
I'll teach you.
When you go to someone's "House", like DR1 in this case, it is not "Good Manners" to insult that "Family" or any of it's members.
It's "Good Manners" to sit quietly, get to know the family, and then have a civil conversation about mutual interests.
If you don't like what you hear, or disagree with what they have to say,...Just, "Bite Your Tongue"!
My mother taught me "Good Manners"!
She said, "If you have nothing good to say, don't say ANYTHING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take a lesson!
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC