Is there a Job search site for the Dominican Republic?

masterking

May 4, 2013
I am wondering, how do the native Dominicans search for jobs?

Are there classified publications, job search services or websites?

Anyone know how people in the Dominican Republic go about looking for jobs?

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
Go by word of mouth. Ask around and visit places in person. You can also check local newspapers in the classified section.. What type of work are you looking for so I can give more suggestions? How much money are you looking to make?

Feb 7, 2007
I am wondering, how do the native Dominicans search for jobs?

Are there classified publications, job search services or websites?

Anyone know how people in the Dominican Republic go about looking for jobs?

Aldaba, computrabajo, acciontrabajo

Search google for web address

masterking

May 4, 2013
Thank you for the input.

I'm not looking for a job. Rather, it is a Dominican friend of mine who is looking for work.

Wondering what resources maybe at a native's disposal.

May 12, 2005
There is also a Twitter account, Empleos en RD (@PicoteoRD), that posts job openings in the Dominican Republic.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I have a really cool sales job for a team-sports loving person (not motorcycle anything.) Where would be a good place to post it since I can't on DR1?

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Dominicans looking for jobs?!?!?!? Usted jugar con nosotros. I think i would just recruit one of the more intelligent tiguers. I was tempted to teach a couple of my Dominican relatives a trade. But i have come to the conclusion that, sadly, i would have to start with the most basic of basic stuff before i could even start training the skills. You know, like a real hammer is better than a can filled with concrete and a broken broom handle sticking out the top.

Trabajo en Toda Rep?blica Dominicana | Corotos.com.do