Occidental grand Punta Cana?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I know we are not a review site but I can't be arsed to join another site to ask this wee question.

Is this 5 star, 3 star or what, so much conflicting info I am not sure if there are two. Anyone any info on this place?

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I know we are not a review site but I can't be arsed to join another site to ask this wee question.

Is this 5 star, 3 star or what, so much conflicting info I am not sure if there are two. Anyone any info on this place?

Less than five, more than three.
Probably something like a 4 star on a good day....(when it is not raining).

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Thanks for the info, $400 for 3 nights for 2 adults seems a decent deal? Around now ish. Any other suggestions in the area that might better that deal?
did you find it a young drunken place or a chilled out couples place, or neither?

looking for some adult down time, no queues, drunken arseholes or stupid animation team, trying to make us play silly games etc. I know, we sound miserable:disappoin we are:nervous:

thanks again!

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Thanks for the info, $400 for 3 nights for 2 adults seems a decent deal? Around now ish. Any other suggestions in the area that might better that deal?
did you find it a young drunken place or a chilled out couples place, or neither?

looking for some adult down time, no queues, drunken arseholes or stupid animation team, trying to make us play silly games etc. I know, we sound miserable:disappoin we are:nervous:

thanks again!

Hey gimme the dates when you go,

I'll meet you there, and we can finally have a beer together.....

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Hey gimme the dates when you go,

I'll meet you there, and we can finally have a beer together.....

We'd love to meet up with you and your better half for drinks but apparently there are no dogs allowed, unless you dropped her off at the pound? Even then, sorry, don't drink anymore, especially with silver spooned pretty boys living off mum n dads retirement fund, and with a grudge against those who have to work for a living.
So sorry, even though the invitation is as tempting as g-string of genital warts, we'll pass.

Anyone got anything to contribute to the actual OP?

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
We'd love to meet up with you and your better half for drinks but apparently there are no dogs allowed, unless you dropped her off at the pound? Even then, sorry, don't drink anymore, especially with silver spooned pretty boys living off mum n dads retirement fund, and with a grudge against those who have to work for a living.
So sorry, even though the invitation is as tempting as g-string of genital warts, we'll pass.

Oh well,

Anyone got anything to contribute to the actual OP?

No probs, I just like ripping you to shreads on this site...

It would have been so much better in person,

Have a great time slumming, I usually stay at the Majestic Elegance, or The Paradisus.....

Enjoy your vacation!!!!!!!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
No probs, I just like ripping you to shreads on this site...

Really? Lol, I think you'll find the only one who thinks I come off worse in our exchanges would be you. But I'm aware for a while you are deluded.

It would have been so much better in person,

I seem to have made you angry? My above point proven, Nuff said!

Have a great time slumming, I usually stay at the Majestic Elegance, or The Paradisus.....

I'm sure us poor souls who dont find empty bragging and childish bravado necessary to sound interesting to others will manage to entertain ourselfs with pots n pans, a little story telling and juggling maybe.

Enjoy your vacation!!!!!!!!!!

I know I will, thankyou very much, maybe when you get through puberty and hopefully grow out of adolescence you too can appreciate life a little better, but maybe not, you don't sound as though you understand much about the values of life.