English Church in Puerto Plata

BigDaddy

Jan 16, 2005
Anyone interested in helping to organize a English language ministry and service please send a private message to me or email me to cameronchildress@yahoo.com I have been talking to some Dominican churches about using their facilities, or I have the possibility of using a friends building. My plan is get some people together and form a committee about setting up such a ministry in Puerto Plata. Many people travel to Sousa for church and some just do not go to church because there is no options in Puerto Plata.

Floridaborn

Sep 25, 2010
Anyone interested in helping to organize a English language ministry and service please send a private message to me or email me to cameronchildress@yahoo.com I have been talking to some Dominican churches about using their facilities, or I have the possibility of using a friends building. My plan is get some people together and form a committee about setting up such a ministry in Puerto Plata. Many people travel to Sousa for church and some just do not go to church because there is no options in Puerto Plata.

There are 3 or more English speaking churches in Sosua -- in Ocean Village (Oceanside Church), at Pier Giorgio (North Coast Community Church), New Missions and possibly more . All have services on Sunday mornings.