Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default English Church in Puerto Plata

Anyone interested in helping to organize a English language ministry and service please send a private message to me or email me to [email protected] I have been talking to some Dominican churches about using their facilities, or I have the possibility of using a friends building. My plan is get some people together and form a committee about setting up such a ministry in Puerto Plata. Many people travel to Sousa for church and some just do not go to church because there is no options in Puerto Plata.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Anyone interested in helping to organize a English language ministry and service please send a private message to me or email me to [email protected] I have been talking to some Dominican churches about using their facilities, or I have the possibility of using a friends building. My plan is get some people together and form a committee about setting up such a ministry in Puerto Plata. Many people travel to Sousa for church and some just do not go to church because there is no options in Puerto Plata.
    There are 3 or more English speaking churches in Sosua -- in Ocean Village (Oceanside Church), at Pier Giorgio (North Coast Community Church), New Missions and possibly more . All have services on Sunday mornings.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that is true if y