Puppy in Santo Domingo Needs Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Santo Domingo

The son of a neighbor's prima rescued a puppy who was injured in the street. He was hit by a motorbike and dragged. The scrape exposed the bone on the lower part of his right rear leg. A vet cleaned the wound and stitched him up. My neighbor asked me if I could take him so I took him in to find him a home.

There were no bone breaks and the wound has healed nicely. I've had him for 10 days or so. He was limping when I got him and he doesn't limp any more.

He is a happy, friendly and playful puppy. The rescuer and his family, the vet and I all think he was someone's pet because of how nice he is. He looks like some type of terrier.

The vet thinks he's less than five months old. He's a little longer than my Chihuahua but weighs about the same.

I have a little plastic staircase so my Chihuahua can climb up on the bed. It took 2 weeks to train the Cheewee to use it. This little guy walked up to it the first time he saw it, sniffed it and scooted right up.

He is the black dog in the pictures.

The little blond puppy playing with the ball was born on March 1 and has been promised to our weekend watchman but if that falls through he will be available.

eraafm.jpg

28sawy.jpg

xc3ot3.jpg

9jji20.jpg

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
There is no charge to take this puppy. He's free to anyone willing to give him a nice home.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
If ever it comes to pass that the canines of the world take over in the D.R., it will surely be that the members of dr1 become the kings, queens, princes and princesses of the land. Greatly loved and cherished by all and remembered for their kindness and good will.
Good job guys.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If ever it comes to pass that the canines of the world take over in the D.R., it will surely be that the members of dr1 become the kings, queens, princes and princesses of the land. Greatly loved and cherished by all and remembered for their kindness and good will.
Good job guys.

If some day you see a crazy gray haired blue eyed gringo walking down the street in Santo Trafficjam with a half a dozen dogs on old leashes and 5 or 6 more off leash running point toss old Prince Celt the dog hoarder a few pesos. :D

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
If you ever make it to Santiago, I have a home for him.......
I know a family in the Campo and their dog passed on...........
They would love this little guy and provide a good home..........
I talked to them and they said great...........
If this will work for you, please pm me........

B in Santiago

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If you ever make it to Santiago, I have a home for him.......
I know a family in the Campo and their dog passed on...........
They would love this little guy and provide a good home..........
I talked to them and they said great...........
If this will work for you, please pm me........

B in Santiago

The black puppy is on his way to Santiago for waytogo to deliver to his friends.

The little Rubio puppy now is living with our weekend wachi.

My three adult dogs are happy they are not being pestered by two rambunctious puppies anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.