Tvs apache spares in Sosua/Puerto Plata region...

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Hi

would anybody know the whereabouts of the TVS Apache spares shop in Puerto plata or Sosua?

I have asked three guys so far so-called bike mechanics, apparently cant be bothered to do a days work so going to do it myself.

Broke the metal plate that holds the rear brake pedal and right foot peg.

any help please would be welcome.

dave

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
I personally do not know of a location for them. or if there is a dealer in Puerto Plata but I will ask. If you talked to mechanics i am sure they know of us.We do the machine work Heads and cylinders for the majority of bikes on the north coast. I am not trying to advertise but i will ask the workers if they know.

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
any news ?
i have not heard back i left him a message, he is in Santiago on business but i hope to her real soon. I emailed him since he did not return call yet. I know he is extremely busy right now. most did not klnow of one

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
I talked to my son by email a little bit ago and he knows they sell them somewhere. We just do machine work and people bring us the parts usually but he is asking around

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
I had gone ahead and emailed them in India to see where there dealer was but no answer so far. They may not actually have one here. if not maybe we will.. we sell scooters now at the tire store

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
They do not have a dealer or parts dealer in REP DOM they say. most be someone selling parts on his own if someone is at all.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
ok, found the shop.

It is Lucilo Dominguez, way down at the bottom of the main road going past puerto plata on the way to cofresi.
It s just past the SHELL petrol station on the right hand side.

The shop has been there for years, they sell motos and scooters. But about a year ago they opened a nice clean part department also. They have all TVS genuine parts.

I got all the parts for my bike including a new battery for 5200 pesos. Next time I am hit by a car though, I think I will let the bike take the collision, and not my leg!!

thanks

Dave