Helium for party ballons and clowns for childs birthday?

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Hey guys does anyone know where I can rent a tank of helium or get balloons filled in the Sosua, Puerta Plata area?
Also looking to hire some clowns for a child birthday party does anyone have a contact number for me ?
Thanks in advance!!

May 20, 2012
Hey guys does anyone know where I can rent a tank of helium or get balloons filled in the Sosua, Puerta Plata area?
Also looking to hire some clowns for a child birthday party does anyone have a contact number for me ?
Thanks in advance!!
balloons/helium in Cabarete at The Dollar Store. Clowns? Dunno. There is a magician sometimes when you wait the gondola in Puerto Plata, he was Dominican and only spoke Spanish, but was pretty good. Could have used a bit of spiffing up, but was working for tips.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Thanks guys I know there are clowns in the POP area as my Uncle had them in Feb for his kids party he just does not have the contact number. I really need the helium more than anything is the dollar store still next to Ferteria Linares?

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Just Had a Party in March and the Dollar store in Cabarete (Linares Plaza) did ours as well ,