Laido classes?

Yoneiri Rosario

Apr 11, 2013
I feel like talking up laido classes or anything that has to do with katana's(swords) really, Anyone know a good place that pratices swordsmanship that is around the este of the country?I live around bella vista

Yoneiri Rosario

Apr 11, 2013
bella vista where? it's a popular barrio name.

i practiced fencing in london. it is great fun. how about something like that? there is a fencing organisation in SD: Fedomes - Federaci?n Dominicana de Esgrima
I tried fencing in new jersey and i really didnt like it, I really dont care anymore if the location to a decent swordmanship dojo for learning how to use one is far(unless its up by the campos), Anywhere that i can look for it?(websites,paper)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i mean, just google whatever en santo domingo or whatever en republica dominicana.
whatever being a particular martial art you are interested in.
but i guess if you look at the links i provided you can reach out to the folks and see if they can give you heads up on some contacts. probably most of that stuff happens in SD.

Yoneiri Rosario

Apr 11, 2013
i mean, just google whatever en santo domingo or whatever en republica dominicana.
whatever being a particular martial art you are interested in.
but i guess if you look at the links i provided you can reach out to the folks and see if they can give you heads up on some contacts. probably most of that stuff happens in SD.
I did google it, all i got was links to a golf club resort in punta cana >.>, Dont know how to phrase things in spanish i guess
Edit: Pretty helpful links, thanks

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha, no worries. sometimes google wants to be so helpful it messes up.