Bar Renovations On PC

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The small bar on the corner across the street from the little Playero, which has been closed for some time, is being gutted and the frame work for a new roof is being put up. It always seemed to have customers during the day, don't know whether people went there at night.

The waist-high wall on the front of City Lights has been knocked down and sledge hammers are still being swung.

I assume both will reopen as bars after the renovations are complete, but don't know that.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
The small bar on the corner across the street from the little Playero,

Hi Ken, is this the "Happy Bar" where, every-time you walk pass, the big fella shouts "change" at you lol?

Tropical Regards
Ian & Ellie
anpalmisl.gif

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Hi Ken, is this the "Happy Bar" where, every-time you walk pass, the big fella shouts "change" at you lol?

Tropical Regards
Ian & Ellie
anpalmisl.gif

Haha and the big fella has a very distinct voice! I know exactly who you mean. It was always more busy during the day.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

Tropical Regards
Ian & Ellie
anpalmisl.gif

Yes, that is the one. If they aren't shouting "change", there is a weaselly looking guy offering blue pills.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Yes, that is the one. If they aren't shouting "change" . . .

He pronounces it: 'CHENGE'!