Building/House supplies

jekel35

Oct 31, 2012
Where are the best places to go to get house materials and/or building supplies? Like is there anything equivalent to a home depot/lowes?
Thanks

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
then there is also ferreteria americana - there is one across the street from IKEA (great for some small stuff too).

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
Well OP exactly what type of house materials and/or building supplies are you looking for?

It is a very broad question, unless of course its a cuestion para materiales criollo, the that would be cement sand and blocks, which are found about every 1,000 meters in any direction in the capital.

clarify the inquiry for more specific assistance please.

jekel35

Oct 31, 2012
Good point. I was asking for like fencing materials, or yard materials (rakes and such), light fixtures and those sorts of things.

Well OP exactly what type of house materials and/or building supplies are you looking for?

It is a very broad question, unless of course its a cuestion para materiales criollo, the that would be cement sand and blocks, which are found about every 1,000 meters in any direction in the capital.

clarify the inquiry for more specific assistance please.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
In SD you can try "La Sirena" on Churchill.
They have a lot of good shop/garden tools, lights.
Not for construction supplies.
I like "Almacenes Unidos" on Kennedy, a half mile north of "Americans/Ikea.
More "lights/fans, electrical, plumbing,paint,house wares, cleaning supplies.
Ochoa for lumber.
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

smith46

May 21, 2013
The house and shop supplier material is available at many places. But there is need to find the
proper and fine material for better construction. Quality is very important for house and shops
construction.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Thank You "SMITH"??????????????????????????????????????????
And I'll bet you know just who, and where, we can get those, "Proper & Fine" materials!
I like "Mayo & Mustard" on my "Spam Sandwich" please.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
The house and shop supplier material is available at many places. But there is need to find the
proper and fine material for better construction. Quality is very important for house and shops
construction.

Oh boy... this is gonna' be fun. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.