Any1 knows an agency/bank that will finance 2 door car?

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I really want that car but the financerias i went to dont want to finance 2 door cars :(
May be you know where i could get that financimiento?
Thanks!

tcast305

Jul 17, 2009
Make, model, year, and area where you located are would be helpful, for people here to help.

Thanks.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
The reason why they don't want to finance a 2-door car is because it's hard to get insurance for it (because of street racing). No insurance = no financing. Try to get the insurance on your own and they will have no problems financing the vehicle.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It's also hard to make a 2 door car into a 'PUBLICO' when the time comes.
Making the resale value less than a 4 door.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I have already bought a car with financing here in DR. No negative experience at all. Paid it off. Now want nice small car just for myself. And the car im trying to get im not gunna race in it for nothing haha, its not a racing car at all. Model make etc doesnt make no difference. Personal loan - i tried - the bank wants matricula of the car as a garantee because im not a citizen. The car doesnt have matricula its recently importado...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I mean you need a temporary loan to get the matricula, then you'll qualify for insurance.

If I understood your problem correctly..... no matricula, no insurance/no insurance , no matricula.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i thought the agent importing the car should be able to provide matricula?

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
i thought the agent importing the car should be able to provide matricula?

Yes, they must have a temporary matricula to their name. I think they need it to take it out of the dock, but I could be wrong. I know everytime I've bought an used imported car I've driven out of the lot with a matricula to the dealer's name.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you could try for a loan in a financiera although the interest will be higher. if you do not have any papers for this car maybe it is possible to take a loan using the other car as a collateral?