Direct Flights To/From USA

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Does anyone have a list of direct flights to and from the USA from airports in the following locations?

Puerto Plata
Santiago
Santo Domingo
Samana

Thank you.

Adrian

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Google is your friend

Hlywud,

I have tried using Google to find sites where flights to the US can be booked. But you have to enter each day of the week to each of the airports, and different sites give different results so I was hoping someone may have a list.

Where are you originating from? That would help. LTSteve

Apologies! Flying from from any of the above locations in the DR to the US, and back.

Thanks.

Adrian

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
DerFish, thanks.

A little more explanation of why I am trying to find this information. I want to take my Dominican girl-friend and children for a short holiday to the US (they have visas), and wondering what the options are other than Miami or New York.

Adrian

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
You can search from all airports in the DR for any day (just click on "nearby" and extend mileage), including a +30-day window, plus round trips with X+3 days windows
Matrix - ITA Software

I like Sky Scanner Cheap Flights from the Dominican Republic to the United States | Skyscanner

It's the most flexible I've found for this kind of search. Just did a quick search...

Dominican Republic to United States

Whole Year – Whole Year x 1

Select destination
Econom
Stops:<input id="filter_options_directs" name="filter_options_directs" value="1" class="checkbox" type="checkbox" disabled="disabled" checked="checked" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"> <label for="filter_options_directs" style="position: relative; top: -0.1em;">Direct $183</label>
<input id="filter_options_indirects" name="filter_options_indirects" value="1" class="checkbox" type="checkbox" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"> <label for="filter_options_indirects" style="position: relative; top: -0.1em;">1+ stops $241</label>

AirportOperatorsPrice per adult

<tbody>
</tbody>
Fort Lauderdale InternationalSpirit Airlines, jetBlue$183
Orlando InternationalGOL Linhas A?reas, jetBlue$378
Miami InternationalAmerican Airlines, LAN Airlines, LAN Colombia, GOL Linhas A?reas$402
Boston Logan InternationaljetBlue, US Airways$437
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson ATLairTran, Delta$447
Chicago MidwayairTran$463
New York John F KennedyjetBlue, Delta$475
New York NewarkUnited$525
Baltimore Balt / WashairTran, Frontier Airlines$572
Philadelphia InternationalUS Airways, Frontier Airlines$647
Dallas Fort Worth InternationalSun Country Airlines$726

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited: