Car detailing

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Good question. If there are any like there are in Santiago, you can get a "full" service detail top to bottom. You can even get your car detailed :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Go to ANY "Car Wash"!
You sit in the "Bar" part and be served by beautiful young Dominicanas, while the "Chicos" detail your car.
Just be sure you, and they, know exactly what you want done, BEFORE you agree.
There is usually a big sign giving the services available, and their price.
The girls can, only if they wish, go home with you when they get off work, so "TIP" more if you find a HOT ONE!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
It depends on the definition of "good" and how much the customer is willing to spend. There's Autopia (expensive) Untitled Document, and then there are some good carwash as CCCC said, like the ones in Winston Churchill with Charles Summer, There's one at either side of Churchill. And then there are those where cute chicas keep you entertained at the bar while your car gets washed. As I said, it depends on your definition of good ;)

Beach Pilot

Feb 22, 2011
Seems there a lot of car washes here. Before you go for the 'Full Monte', please check out www.autogeek.net. This way you should understand how it should be done. Having shown cars most of my life, I can still learn new things.