Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    Top 10 %? This must be a joke.
    Hole in the wall with horrible washrooms, is may more accurate.
    Others, please post your opinion. For me, this is a very basic, tired place, with nothing to offer in the top ten percent.
    It is obvious, you don't know ME. If you did, there would be no guestion why we won this award for a second year IN A ROW! People want to be treated as you would like to be treated. It is not rocket science. Treat people with respect, and they come back. MAYBE you have never experienced the level of customer service I provide. The level of customer service that wins me the "Certificatate of Excellcence" award for two years running now. You can't dispute the fact that Trip Advisor has now picked Rocky's for two years running as a top 10% of ALL BUSNESSES in the world for customer satisfaction.

OMG, we must be doing something right!

Why not come in and introduce yourself. I would love to understand why you say the things you do about MY PLACE when I don't even know what you look like. Is there something I should know that you are holding againts Rocky's before I bought it and made it the award winner it is now?!?!?!??!??!?

I really would like to meet you.

Take care,

Rick

2. Dislikes Olly disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waytogo View Post
    Worse than that..............
    He's being held captive at Rocky's and forced to fix computers.............
    I've tried to get him to escape, but will only leave for a cruise............lol

B in Santiago
    I have seen his prison warden... she can keep me captive anytime... lol

BelgianK

4. Likes waytogo, Dafishguy, mike l liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    It is obvious, you don't know ME. If you did, there would be no guestion why we won this award for a second year IN A ROW! People want to be treated as you would like to be treated. It is not rocket science. Treat people with respect, and they come back. MAYBE you have never experienced the level of customer service I provide. The level of customer service that wins me the "Certificatate of Excellcence" award for two years running now. You can't dispute the fact that Trip Advisor has now picked Rocky's for two years running as a top 10% of ALL BUSNESSES in the world for customer satisfaction.

OMG, we must be doing something right!

Why not come in and introduce yourself. I would love to understand why you say the things you do about MY PLACE when I don't even know what you look like. Is there something I should know that you are holding againts Rocky's before I bought it and made it the award winner it is now?!?!?!??!??!?

I really would like to meet you.

Take care,

Rick

Ya can't please everyone, I've been in there a bunch of times, great place!!

6. Likes Dafishguy, Rattus_Rattus liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people forget you get what you pay for. First class hotel rockys is not, but for $25-35 range your not gonna be staying at the trump towers. The Food is always good for the price but some people expect too much for 5-$10 meals.

8. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

To think your establishment is worthy of a top ten percent award in any area, is simply untrue.

Read post #24 and grow a pair, and next time you're in town.....

Meet him and discuss your "issues" like a MAN would do, instead of your transparent, agenda driven nonsense.....

Post Thanks / Like

Made the trip yesterday to Rocky's and had a big plate of fried chicken and french fries..............
    Even shared it with Marco while he worked on my computer.............
    The difference there is, you feel like part of an extended family...........
    There were a couple of fellas talking by the table next to me about coming all the way from Chicago,
    and me being born and raised there, I had to open a conversation with them............
    It was nice conversing about the old neighborhoods and reminiscing.............
    This is what you get at Rocky's..........thanks to Rick, Milka, and of course, Marco.............
    There is a reason why people keep returning...........these 3 make you feel welcome...........

B in Santiago

11. Likes jinty05, Dafishguy, ramesses liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Never the less!

To think your establishment is worthy of a top ten percent award in any area, is simply untrue.
    As Katharine Hepburn said in African Queen. "Never the less!"

13. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
    Dislikes philosopher disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I DON'T think my place is in the top 10%

TRIP ADVISOR DOES!

for two years running now and that means much more to me then anything you can ever say against my place. Come and meet me. You might be surprised at all the changes I have made at Rocky's in the last 4 1/2 years that I have owned it. I just don't get some people. Jeeezzzz!
    Last edited by Dafishguy; 05-24-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

And go figure they don't even have "Working Girls" there. One day I will make it there. Heard only great things about the place.

16. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

What impressed me the most was that I searched for a quiet place to have a conference call: No loud motos, no loud music, no loud customers or locals. Crazy that I found this in the MIDDLE of Sosua. The owners keep it civil and quiet conversation. That for the DR is impressive, in and of itself.

18. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast