Rocky's does it again, "Certificate of Excellence"

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Hi folks,

WOW, when I opened my email today I got another real nice surprise from Trip Advisor. Rocky's has been recognized for a second year in a row as a recipient of "The Certificate of Excellence Award" from Trip Advisor. Here is the content of their email to me.

TripAdvisor is delighted to recognize Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel with a 2013 Certificate of Excellence.

This prestigious award, which places you in the top-performing 10% of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor, is given to businesses that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travelers.

Milka and I are very proud of this prestigous award for a second year in a row and want to thank all our past, present and future customers for your fantastic support of Rocky's and us. We greatly apprecaite it very much. Trip Advisor said they are mailing the certificate once again and as I did receive last years certificate I am hoping I will also get this years so I can proudly hang it beside last years on the wall at Rocky's.

Take care all and have a great rest of 2013.

Rick

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Sure isnt decorating !however Its a good fit for Sosua , they actually do provide good service .

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Rocky's delivers: Good/great food at reasonable prices; cold beer; friendly atmosphere...what more can you ask for>? Oh, year, free Internet.

It is not a 5***** all inclusive, It is a place to hang out, have food and drink and if you are lucky enough to get a room, to settle in to the Sos?a scene.

Congrats, Rick and all the staff...

HB

Feb 15, 2005
Congrats and well deserved as I was just there a week ago and used the back area for a phone conference. It was quiet and a great place if you're on a working vacation.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I think HB described Rocky's perfectly.

On top of this I would like to add the always friendly, and helpful staff.

Congratulations Rick and Milka, you guys certainly deserve it.

BelgianK

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hillbilly nailed it.

Rocky's is a combination of good management and staff providing good product and atmosphere and affable interesting customers.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Rocky makes no pretense about what it is:

A simple bar/restaurant/hotel with basic rooms...

The plus points:

1. Reasonable prices
2. Very good customer care and service - anything you want can be arranged at reasonable cost
3. Professionally run - always consistent service in both hotel and restaurant
4. Good atmosphere

I agree with HB, and can only congratulate Rick and Milka with their reward. Keep up the good work (and maybe invest in a 'greca' for me :))

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Rocky makes no pretense about what it is:

A simple bar/restaurant/hotel with basic rooms...

The plus points:

1. Reasonable prices
2. Very good customer care and service - anything you want can be arranged at reasonable cost
3. Professionally run - always consistent service in both hotel and restaurant
4. Good atmosphere

I agree with HB, and can only congratulate Rick and Milka with their reward. Keep up the good work (and maybe invest in a 'greca' for me :))

And great ribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
What ever happened to Marco, was he kidnapped?

Worse than that..............
He's being held captive at Rocky's and forced to fix computers.............
I've tried to get him to escape, but will only leave for a cruise............lol

B in Santiago

Jan 17, 2009
So which one of your business got the COE? You got two listings on TripAdvisor, hotel & restaurant.

Congrats. Hope you got it for both, but especially for your restaurant and those fantastic ribs!

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Worse than that..............
He's being held captive at Rocky's and forced to fix computers.............
I've tried to get him to escape, but will only leave for a cruise............lol

B in Santiago

Or a home cooked meal of chicken with red pepper jelly, squash and broccoli with Guacamole as an appetizer

Last edited: