Ripped off by Paradise Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Posted by Myrna Michon
myrndik@hotmail.com
829-205-5610

I paid Walter Juba of Paradise Pools 1800$ USA to plaster my pool. There was a delay in the start of the project (on my end). During that period I saw 2 pools with a plaster surface that were experiencing severe problems and decided not to proceed with this coating. I advised Walter Juba and asked for refund of my money less his cost for 2 trips to my home for estimates. Several weeks went by and I did not hear from him. I sent numerous emails that were never answered. I made numerous phone calls that were never returned. My last email was sent to the contact that is on the Paradise Pools website that is advertized in DR1. There was no reply.

This is a simple case. I paid him to do a job, he didn't do the job. I get my money back. End of story.

May 25, 2013
Hi I work with Paradise Pools. We want all our clients to be happy. If she shows me a receipt where she paid us money, I will be happy to refund 100% of her money.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi I work with Paradise Pools. We want all our clients to be happy. If she shows me a receipt where she paid us money, I will be happy to refund 100% of her money.

Seems like a reasonable request.

Feel free to email me a scan of proof of payment.

Until then, closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.