Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rain...

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default rain...

I never expected that I will complain on weather in Dominican republic...
    anyway last weeks always gets cloudy whole day, starts to rain in the afternoon..and sometimes stays like that whole night..was in San Juan de Maguana, Azua, now I'm in San jose de ocoa and it rains all the time...

when it will finish ? or next weeks will be always rainy like now ? how is the weather where you are now...?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Santo Domingo. Rain for the past 3 or 4 days. It's the beginning of the hurricane season (june-november), so we can have rain at any time until november.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

check here my friend.......lots to come.......
    WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this weather, but unfortunately Dominicans die instantly if they come into contact with rainwater, so the streets are ghostly, which isn't such a bad thing occasionally. Traffic is hideous at GDG, San isidro intersection, why do they insist on sending out trainee AMET on a rainy day at a very well light operated intersection. Just took me 2 hours to come 6km.

5. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Rain here in Cotui. Hard rain!!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Givadogahome View Post
    I love this weather, but unfortunately Dominicans die instantly if they come into contact with rainwate
    Bad hair day.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hlwukFC-f-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

8. Likes Rattus_Rattus, Major448 liked this post
    *** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DR_Guy View Post
    Rain here in Cotui. Hard rain!!!
    ouch !! tomorrow I will be going to Maimon probably...or Jarabacoa (depends on weather)...love the Hatillo Lake ;]

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming from Vancouver (RAIN NON STOP) It is really funny to watch the Dominicans run from the rain and go no where. Umbrellas on motos etc... I like that people stay in when raining, less traffic where we live and i Don't have to water our huge Garden.
    My Wife and I laugh non stop of the faces of the people who are caught outside in the rain.
    No school when Rain???!!! Wish i lived here when i was going to school!
    Don't mind the rain here as much as Van. At least it is warm here and the sun actually does come out.

Hard rain here last 2 nights I think. Thunder, lightning. Glad we got our leaky roof fixed 2 weeks ago or we would have a waterbed!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i love this season. i just can't with normal dominican weather: it's painfully hot and humid. cloudy is nice. rain is fresh. i'm all in.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I've learned from dominicans not to go out, or get the hell out of the streets when it rains. Flooded streets, unreasonable traffic jams, and women with ruined hair. Not for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast