Work From Home Jobs

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
YES
i can make 45 to 100,000 per year. at home from the REP DOM but it takes a lot of time and money and risk. I buy and sell Mfg.and Construction equipment. it can be done but you still need an investment. I have trucks in the USA and part time drivers. I even have used cabs for small stuff. we do it all over the net and phones. While I do my real job i switch to part time then go fulltime if i am laid off. Its not one of the mail order packing jobs or selling coffee.or herbalife get rich bull poop this is my own. Anyone can do it. I buy equipment as far away as Alaska. and just about every state in USA.
My friends all think i am crazy because they are shocked what shows up at my house in usa. So is the city.

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
for instance I bought a Pexto foot shear and paid 267.00 for it. sold if for 995.00 and did not even touch it. customer picked it up. all done online and and phone.
i do these every week. sometimes i make alot sometmes not but i never lose ,

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Some guy in Gurabo is looking for one of those Pexto foot shears to get rid of a new gang that painted his house red.

Or so I heard...

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
for instance I bought a Pexto foot shear and paid 267.00 for it. sold if for 995.00 and did not even touch it. customer picked it up. all done online and and phone.
i do these every week. sometimes i make alot sometmes not but i never lose ,

That sounds interesting! Is it for people who live overseas only or even if you are in the USA, you can do it too?
would like more info on this
Thanks