Gorditos Withdrawel

I usually go every few days and it has been a rough week and a half with Gorditos being closed. I like them b/c they are fast, good price and good food and pleasant staff and owners.
I will survive but it has been ruff :D
Found out the pastry place kinda across the street (can't remember name) has awesome sandwiches but takes forever sometimes.

Hope Gorditos enjoyed their vacay though, they deserve it!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you must be talking belgian bakery and it rocks but WHAT HAPPENED TO GORDITOS???!!!

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Yes they are on vacation NOT closed. They will be open soon with the same great food.

Bob K

dom

Jun 1, 2011
eveyone is talking about how good the food at gorditos is etc. seriiously ???!!!

go to burritos hut in sosua for some real good burritos, the location may suck in between all the bars and whores and pimps etc but the food, a million times better then gorditos, give it a try

dom

Jun 1, 2011
eveyone is talking about how good the food at gorditos is etc. seriiously ???!!!

go to burritos hut in sosua for some real good burritos, the location may suck in between all the bars and whores and pimps etc but the food, a million times better then gorditos, give it a try

I prefer Taco Bell and probably the only person ever but Taco bell is 90 min away from us so Gordidtos is a good second for me.
SO the place in Sosua is just called the Burrito hut? I will try for sure. Whores, pimps and bars are entertainment for me, no bother here.
Will look for it this week, i'm sure we will be in the area soon.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
WOW, what a valuable thread!
"Oh No Mister Bill"... I may get another infraction, then what will I do?
Perhaps make my own tacos @ home with all this extra time on my hands.
Hey, I could even hold a Taco Tuesday.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Ttttt ambo ............

Please - meet me at Joe's.... and buy me a tortilla... I'll buy the beer

Joe is Gordito............ for the uninitiated.......

Mr Bill