Universal A/C remote

peter_north

Jun 3, 2013
I have a ComfortStar A/C, and unfortunately, it doesn't have any manual control, and it works only with the universal A/C remote (bip-bip B100).

My remote has gone nuts now, and am not able to turn on the AC, and the hot humid weather in Santo Domingo is driving me crazy. Can anyone please suggest where I can buy a universal A/C remote?

I checked the batteries in the remote, they are not the issue, it just won't turn on.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I bought one in Carrefour about two years ago. I guess places like La Sirena or Plaza Lama must have them too.

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
I have a ComfortStar A/C, and unfortunately, it doesn't have any manual control, and it works only with the universal A/C remote (bip-bip B100).

My remote has gone nuts now, and am not able to turn on the AC, and the hot humid weather in Santo Domingo is driving me crazy. Can anyone please suggest where I can buy a universal A/C remote?

I checked the batteries in the remote, they are not the issue, it just won't turn on.
There is a ComforStar "vendor" in Santiago, which means there should be one in Santo Domingo.