anyone wants a tortoise?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
things that happen to me... walking the dogs we found a tortoise. a tortoise.
ponders wonders of life
i would like to let it roam free or give it to any decent person who can take care of it. but i have no idea where does a tortoise live: fresh water? ocean? jungle? nor do i know anyone who keeps them little buggers.

please, help me! we are in POP, btw...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
who knows what it is? to me tortoise=turtle, full stop. after a careful consideration i sent miesposo to release it in the wild: close to both the river and the ocean, so it can be free. i don't know why i picked it up at all :(
my brain is a bit fried today, feral cat i was feeding moved in and gave birth under the sofa... all in one day. there is such thing as too much nature :)

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
wait wait /// if it is a tortoise he will DROWN////

The Difference Between Turtles, Tortoises, and Terrapins, and Other Turtle Facts

of course, now

it could be a terrapin

i have a friend who has a tortoise as a pet. but she has always been a pet

What possessed you to pick it up, my dear?

it was probably on its way to dinner. I would suggest that you go back to the road ..ah yes, that is why you picked it up. But go to the SIDE where is the most land and put it there. no sense taking away its freedom

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no, MA, it was left in the grass, not in the water. it will be ok :) i was possessed by foster instincts, watching birth of 3 kittens today :)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
You could have brought it to cc's soon to be announced pot luck dinner. Turtle soup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-Turtle_soup_chinese.jpg