DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Last minute offer for this weekend

Last minute offer from Domitur for this weekend, good buy if you're in DR already. All inclusive. Must book it through Domitur, phone #'s on their website: Domitur - Repblica Dominicana

Oferta de ultimo minuto!!!! Este fin de semana 7-9 jun mínimo 1 o mas noches

VIVA WHYNDAM DOMINICUS [http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/dominican-republic/la-romana/viva-wyndham-dominicus-beach-an-all-inclusive-resort/hotel-overview]

DBL $2,300.00 + 1 niño gratis!!!

No te quedes en casa este fin de semama.

Mas info here o llamanos a domitur

Administrator
    DR1.com

2. Likes Jumbo, KateP, Crytonb99 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

the link of viva has no availability. The site Domitur (horrible website) you need to first register before you can do anything. Tried to register and fiilled out all info- no 'click here" "send" button nada.... not sure where you saw this??

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Expat13 View Post
    the link of viva has no availability. The site Domitur (horrible website) you need to first register before you can do anything. Tried to register and fiilled out all info- no 'click here" "send" button nada.... not sure where you saw this??

You have to CALL Domitur - the #'s are on their website, right at top of the page.

I put the link to the hotel on there just in case someone was unfamiliar with the hotel.

I received the info from an employee of Domitur who I am related to.

Administrator
    DR1.com