Reliable International Shipping Company

Cribbage35

Mar 23, 2013
Hi,

My wife and I are moving to Cap Cana and need a good door to door shipping company. We would only be shipping a Tempurpedic mattress and foundation, along with a few medium sized boxes. The pick up would be in Denver. Does anybody have any good suggestion regarding this question?
Thanks in advance.

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
Hi,

My wife and I are moving to Cap Cana and need a good door to door shipping company. We would only be shipping a Tempurpedic mattress and foundation, along with a few medium sized boxes. The pick up would be in Denver. Does anybody have any good suggestion regarding this question?
Thanks in advance.
this has been discussed many times her. welcome to dr1.the problem you face is location. their are many reliable companies but you are not close. more than likely you will have to ship to a closer city in usa first. it may not be worth the cost. boxes are not bad. I ship boxes for 80 to 110.00 from texas ports.but that is only once a month, a mattress would have to crated or palletized. etc. I would buy new one.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Dont send the mattres i just got a seally queen yesterday for $500 and sending one from
Miami was $350

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We bought all our beds in RD..... and we had 40ft container we could have included themin.

My wife - a champion sleeper - claims the RD mattresses are among the best we own.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yes, but his is a Tempurpedic, a whole class to itself. We have one in NJ and one in DR, and I understand why he wants to bring his. Incidentally, we bought the one in DR, we didn't ship it. Even came with an ergonomic base/foundation.

Cribbage, I would forget the foundation/box spring, and just ship the mattress, Tempurpedic can be folded and wrapped/boxed easily. You can buy a foundation in DR.

As WW said, you'd have to ship your items to either NY or Miami, from there it would be delivered to your door in DR.

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
Yes, but his is a Tempurpedic, a whole class to itself. We have one in NJ and one in DR, and I understand why he wants to bring his. Incidentally, we bought the one in DR, we didn't ship it. Even came with an ergonomic base/foundation.

Cribbage, I would forget the foundation/box spring, and just ship the mattress, Tempurpedic can be folded and wrapped/boxed easily. You can buy a foundation in DR.

As WW said, you'd have to ship your items to either NY or Miami, from there it would be delivered to your door in DR.

you do not have to ship to Miami or ny. why when he is in Denver. if it was a real high dollar it might be worth it.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
queens about 1200 kings 2000 to 2600
. some brands high dollar ones run 8 to 9,000

First of all, the OP is asking how to bring his possessions to DR from Denver - he did not ask you where he could buy cheap mattresses there. He's not asking for your opinion about bringing a mattress. He's asking HOW to send the mattress.

Do you even know what a Tempurpedic mattress is? Google it.

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013
First of all, the OP is asking how to bring his possessions to DR from Denver - he did not ask you where he could buy cheap mattresses there. He's not asking for your opinion about bringing a mattress. He's asking HOW to send the mattress.

Are you upset???? sounds like it. wow chillout

CARIBETORNO

May 3, 2013

picky bastard aren't you .. forget it all together, i am sorry i posted anything you big baby