Looking for Affordable Apartment in Sosua (near Garden Kids International School)

profetica

Aug 24, 2011
I am looking to move with my friend to Sosua this summer to work at the Garden Kids International School. Currently, we are living in Santiago and paying a RD$12,000 a month. I know this is likely to increase as we move to the coast, but being that my friend is a Dominican student, we would still like something affordable. If anyone has heard of anything, or can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

In short, here are the details:

Move to Sosua, near Garden Kids International School (Las Caobas, No.4, El Batey, Sosua, Puerto Plata, DR)
When: Mid-July 2013 (for at least one year)
What: 2 bedroom apartment
Price Range: RD$10,000-16,000 / month (if possible)

Ideally, we would like to have a dog, but I'm not going to get too set on that idea. We also already have furniture, so if it is an unfurnished apartment, that is okay too! Thanks so much for the help!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Check out the classified ads on DR1 real estate.(see top of this page for real estate/ rentals)
I think you may be pleasantly surprised at what you can get in your price range!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 29, 2006
It's a good time of year to be looking. You can prob get some condos that would rent in your price range by the week during peak tourist season. A bird in the hand, and all that...