Braces on the north coast

loveydovey

Dec 16, 2011
Anyone have any GOOD references for a dentist on the north coast to do braces?? Approximate cost for an adult?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
they must do as some people wear them as a fashion statement- no idea of prices, you could ask Monica in the Plaza opposite playero

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Lovey:

I know you are asking for an orthodontist in the north coast, but I have a such great guy here in Santiago name Dr.Hector Gil Fernandez .
You have to be careful, not every dentist now how to deal with braces. I heard story about dentist who just take a course in Santo Domingo (capital) and come back to the provinces with a title as an orthodontist.
And some girls just wear them as a luxury, that's why you see many young girl here with braces without a need.
Dr. Fernandez did a great job in my mouth, because I had problems with my bite (due to braces bad-practice).
He offers invisible braces for $70M (pesos)
and visible for $50 or 52 thousands pesos.
But, you pay little by little, you don't even feel it.
He is located in Villa Olga.(santiago)
809-226-1430
809-724-1704
If you need any further information feel free to contact me via pm.
Lucille

Anyone have any GOOD references for a dentist on the north coast to do braces?? Approximate cost for an adult?

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I brought mine here from the UK, they keep my trousers up just fine especially now I've lost so much weight. You don't mention suspenders which is fine by me as not being female I don't wear stockings to keep up.