Orange: Pay Monthly Charge In Advance

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If you have an Orange plan, you can now pay as many months in advance as you want. In Sosua you have to go to the Orange store by Banco Popular, you can't do it at Playero or one of the locations.

I'll be traveling when it is time to pay my July bill, but no problem. I paid it yesterday, both June and July.

I asked for how many months I could pay in advance and they said whatever you want.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
No cedulla needed for Orange internet contract... But i have a pay as you go Orange phone and when i wanted to get Orange internet also, one of their offices told me foreigners could only have 1 Orange service....phone or internet but not both...huh? I walked down the street to another Orange office and didnt tell them about my Orange phone plan and was able to get their internet.

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
Ken , I often paid in advance and as far I remember first time was 6/7 years ago.
You are right only branch manage by Orange itself offer the service.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ken , I often paid in advance and as far I remember first time was 6/7 years ago.
You are right only branch manage by Orange itself offer the service.

Interesting. I have tried to pay Orange in advance before and was not allowed to do so. One year I gave the money to the manager of the Orange store, somebody I knew, who said he would pay it, but he forgot. After that I gave the money to the Administrator of the condo where I live, who paid it. I sent reminders by email.

Very recently I got a general announcement texted by Orange that advance payment could now be made. So I paid in
advance for the first time, even though I had tried to do so in the past.