Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Shipping 70" TV.

    I am curious....
    How much would it cost to ship Sony 70" $2199 TV here?

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I can only tell you what EncargoPaq charges via airfreight ($3.8 per pound) plus import taxes (for a TV over $200, I was told they're 48%) but such a big TV will be sent by sea. You can send them a note and get a quote: [email protected]

  3. Likes Koreano, waytogo liked this post
  4. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "K" have you lost your mind????
    A "70 inch TV"????.... "WTF"
    Just sit closer to a smaller TV, same effect, MUCH cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  5. Likes Koreano, DOC1727, Castle liked this post
  6. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    "K" have you lost your mind????
    A "70 inch TV"????.... "WTF"
    Just sit closer to a smaller TV, same effect, MUCH cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Almost....

    Robert and his fellow cult follower are making sure I go nuts but not yet.
    BuyDig.com - Sony KDL-70R550A 70-Inch 1080P 120Hz Wifi Smart 3D LED (Allow 1-2 days processing)
    70" TV that is only $2200 is a killer deal.
    I do spend less and less time in my house these days but when I do I want that movie theater experience and perhaps move 42" to my bedroom....

    Just thinking and doing researches....
    Also I guess I would have to get an approval from my wife on this....
    Toys over $500 is a must discussion items....
    Its not like I can hide 70" tv on back patio and bringing in when my wife sleeps and not notice...

  7. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,313
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koreano View Post
    Almost....

    Robert and his fellow cult follower are making sure I go nuts but not yet.
    BuyDig.com - Sony KDL-70R550A 70-Inch 1080P 120Hz Wifi Smart 3D LED (Allow 1-2 days processing)
    70" TV that is only $2200 is a killer deal.
    I do spend less and less time in my house these days but when I do I want that movie theater experience and perhaps move 42" to my bedroom....

    Just thinking and doing researches....
    Also I guess I would have to get an approval from my wife on this....
    Toys over $500 is a must discussion items....
    Its not like I can hide 70" tv on back patio and bringing in when my wife sleeps and not notice...
    Well, if you like that one at $2199....you will probably love this one at $1,599:

    VIZIO E-Series 70

    Seriously, tomorrow I will ask my shipper about door to door costs for that size.


    Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

  8. Likes Koreano liked this post
  9. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playacaribe2 View Post
    Well, if you like that one at $2199....you will probably love this one at $1,599:

    VIZIO E-Series 70

    Seriously, tomorrow I will ask my shipper about door to door costs for that size.


    Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2
    Now we are talking...
    $1599 for a 70" TV....
    I don't like 3D anyways.
    If my wife doesn't like this, I guess I won't like her next favorite brand hand bag....

  10. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
  11. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And you call yourself "Koreano"??????
    What Koreano wouldn't buy a "Lois Vitton" knock off, instead of a "REAL" one????
    I am always afraid it won't work when it gets here, or how much it will cost, if you can find anywhere, to get it repaired????
    You are just having a "Man Cave" flight of fancy.
    Two "Grandes", and a big fat cigar, should help!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  12. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    WTF does screen size have to with repair ? 32 - 54 - its all inches

    They repair them all.... take it from me....

    Gotta go... the cologne is choking me

  13. Likes frank12 liked this post
  14. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    29,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The duty is charged based upon the size of the TV, not on the price of the TV. You would have to call Montero, Awilda, EncargoPaq, etc and get quotes.

  15. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    And you call yourself "Koreano"??????
    What Koreano wouldn't buy a "Lois Vitton" knock off, instead of a "REAL" one????
    I am always afraid it won't work when it gets here, or how much it will cost, if you can find anywhere, to get it repaired????
    You are just having a "Man Cave" flight of fancy.
    Two "Grandes", and a big fat cigar, should help!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    This idea got shot down like a moon. Now that my boys are hooked on YouTube videos, and her consistently fighting over 5 episodes of Disney Playhouse, made her put her foot down. Bad for education she said, having too many TV and electronic things are bad for kid. Although we are eyeing on Android phone and tablet for me or my wife, she said this isn't a good idea. I'll see where it goes when we talk face to face...

    The Koreana I live with would never allowed to be scene with fake LV. I took her to Chinatown in NYC once and no one will tell the difference but didn't believe me. Maybe next time I visit home I should go to Chinatown and should get a surprise gift of LV (Fake).

    Now that you mentioned it. I will keep thinking about this over cigar brought from a guy who works at Scandinavia...

    Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    The duty is charged based upon the size of the TV, not on the price of the TV. You would have to call Montero, Awilda, EncargoPaq, etc and get quotes.
    So the guy could be asking the boat load of money on this? Perhaps I should wait for PC2 to see what are the actual fees involve beyond $1599...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •