Sosua Mayor Constructing More Sidewalks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I've seen more money spent on Sosua improvements since new mayor elected than in all the previous years, combined, that I have lived in Sosua.

From today's Sosua News:

[h=5]Not only in the neighborhood El Batey and Charamicos, but mayor Ilana Neumann now ordered the construction and renewal of sidewalks in Cangrejos too. Currently, they are working on the sidewalks along the streets Las Flores and Bombilla. The mayor points to the density of the population and the increase in the number of road accidents in Sos?a and surroundings.[/h] [h=5][/h]
[h=5][/h] [h=5]With these sidewalks, as is expected, it will be safer for the pedestrians. These works, as they have been done in El Batey and Charamicos, are under the supervision of engineer Miguel Diaz.[/h]

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Well at least it looks like engineer Miguel Diaz hasn't made the mistake of making the sidewalks wide enough for a white plastic chair!

After all that would sort of defeat the object of the exercise don't you think?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i appreciate the sidewalk, how about, you know, the actual road? eh?

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I hope they make sure there are no cracks and crevasses in the side walks as well. Some of those chicas have spike heels that are 8 inches high and they wont be able to make it to there destinations if the concrete is poured incorrectly. I hope the engineer took this important fact under consideration.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It would be more beneficial to enforce the rules of the road, would it not? Its always fix the visual things, never the real problems. Sosua traffic can be a friggin nightmare....right in front of the police. All they are worried about is where can they get a free meal or something to drink.