Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New gang in Santiago???

Has anyone heard of a new gang that moved to gurabo? Several days ago my house was marked with red paint on the side of the gate. I did not notice it until a neighbor told me that it was marked by some gang and that they are gonna come back to rob the house. It appears that only my house is marked, how lucky of me. Has anyone else seen a red blob on their house or another persons house?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I would erase it ASAP
    Scary

Or mark ur neighbor instead lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, i'm gonna paint over it tomorrow, or remove it somehow. To me it looks like a kid did it, but how did they get red paint, idk. But someone told me that other houses have been marked here in gurabo

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    I would erase it ASAP
    Scary

Or mark ur neighbor instead lol
    Or just join the gang...when you find out what they call themselves

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

OOPS mistakingly disliked

6. Likes Thatoneguy liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Has anyone heard of a new gang that moved to gurabo? Several days ago my house was marked with red paint on the side of the gate. I did not notice it until a neighbor told me that it was marked by some gang and that they are gonna come back to rob the house. It appears that only my house is marked, how lucky of me. Has anyone else seen a red blob on their house or another persons house?
    I don't trust your neighbor

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

They are called "Guapos de Gurabo" and their patch is a Hippo...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I just hope you were feeding the Wachi well enough or else....yo no vi nada

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thatoneguy View Post
    More like the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

I'm not a gang/robbery expert but it seems to me that giving you as little advanced warning as possible would enhance their success rate. Probably some 8-year old that found some paint. Or a local painter looking for work...
    I was thinking maybe it was just some kid, but someone from where i used to live told my mom that there is a new gang here marking houses. Thats why i want to confirm if my house really was marked by a gang or was it just some annoying kids playing around. My neighbor thinks its a gang and wants me to paint it so that the gang knows that we know they are coming. Thats not gonna scare them though.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in a house, there is no security dude here. Just my neighbor who has a camera security system at his house and a gun. All i have is a baseball bat and 2 dogs, but i keep them in the house at night.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast