current situation in Sosua

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
question for those that stay there : something changed during last weeks, in compliance with ministry of tourism/ police new "views" ?

how are ladies over there now ? what is their view on life, men and business ? ;-) always like usual ?

in other words: is it worth to go there and have some fun or it died and i will be busted by police if I want to meet some girls over there ?

thanks...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
question for those that stay there : something changed during last weeks, in compliance with ministry of tourism/ police new "views" ?

how are ladies over there now ? what is their view on life, men and business ? ;-) always like usual ?

in other words: is it worth to go there and have some fun or it died and i will be busted by police if I want to meet some girls over there ?

thanks...

You won't notice any change

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
If you're that nervous, you probably should stay home. You're going to have "victim" written all over you. Your fears will come true.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
try picking up one and sticking with her for the duration - it may cut down on the possible problems of multiple chica chasing.

"relationship expert"

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the price has gone up a little unless you want a haitian. then you only need change :ermm:

oops, some of you guys like haitians :laugh:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the price has gone up a little unless you want a haitian. then you only need change :ermm:

some things are as certain as night follows day. open a thread like this, and some people compete to see if they can make the most ignorant statement.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

Not a customer of either however if I ever indulge it will be a Haitiana 100% over a Dominicana. ;)