General question instant messaging with whatsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
all the chicas I have been chatting up lately, ask me if I have "whatsup" messaging. What is the advantage of downloading this app to my iphone? I can still send and receive messages without it whatever platform these chicas are on by using my imessage. When I'm sending texto's from Canada I am paying more, is there an advantage in using whatsup... thanx

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Whatsapp is an instant messenger. You can use whatsapp in all main OS platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry). I've never used imessage, but some people I know who has say that Whatsapp is more complete in terms of features.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
whatsapp is like chat. you can also send instantly pictures and videos. it's free as well.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I use whatapp instead of texting. I live in N.J. and I whatapps my property manager Sosua, my daughter in Germany, my brother in Singapore! Its free, quick and sends pics and videos very easy. Have fun!

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
Yep... I use WhatsApp... The Dominicana I talk to in Santo Domingo uses it to send me video and pics.... She uses Viber to call and text.... Both are free...

As soon as I can get her a cell phone that does 3G with Orange Dominicana, we'll be able to video chat as well....

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I used it in Panama since there was no extra charge, here in the DR they charge extra for the service.

There's no extra charge for whatsapp per se. You do need full internet access, can't do with the "Social internet" or whatever they call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.