Anyone need something from the States / eBay?

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
Hi,

I'm going to Miami next week real quick (just for a meeting) and because I'm leaving with an empty suitcase I can return loaded. On top of me having a meeting I'm going to get me a laptop and speakerset (half the price, LOL!) and smartphone for a friend of mine.

I'm not sure if I could carry 23 or 20 kg, I'll check it out later but if anyone need something let me know quick so I can have it sent to me in Miami. I'm only going to stay there 2 or 3 days.

(No 70" tv's of course, LOL!) - (And leave the drugs jokes aside please!)

Sam Wilson

Nov 3, 2012
www.samwilson.com
Hmm. now you have me wondering where I can post a MacBook pro 17" and a iPad.. I want to sell here.... Anyone?

I use eBay and BM Cargo w/ a Miami address to get stuff all the time... Cost me about 4 dollars a pound to get stuff sent from Miami...

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Luperon, Postman please, he/she's not encased in chain mail armour I think! Maybe life is more dangerous in the U.S., chainmail on the legs must be great protection from dog bites. In my youth i spent three months (Christmas period) as an assistant, auxilliary, temporary postman but managed to avoid dogs and also, sadly the Christmas Box of " F.... the postman, give him a cup of tea and tell him to p... off."

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Tacano", could you loan "Sam" your DR1 name for a while???
A "Mass Mailing" by the DR's postal system could get your word out to 11 million Dominicanos.
Or, print up some "T-Cherts".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Hmm. now you have me wondering where I can post a MacBook pro 17" and a iPad.. I want to sell here.... Anyone?

I use eBay and BM Cargo w/ a Miami address to get stuff all the time... Cost me about 4 dollars a pound to get stuff sent from Miami...

Emarket.do

Jan 17, 2009
I don't know where you are Sam, but if you live in Cabarete, there is a Cabarete group where people post everything they have for sale. Maybe there is one for your area.