Diatomaceous earth

Sturgn

Jun 13, 2013
Hi all I need to find this stuff called Diatomaceous earth, it is a natural insecticide that we need to use in our Composting head on our boat(I wont get into the icky details). I have used all types of bug killers and none have worked well, the manufacturer says this stuff will kill the bugs and they will not return. I have looked in PP and Santiago with no luck, its also used in swimming pool filters. Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Have you check at Ochoa? They have the largest pool service entity in the area. Ask for Enriquillo..

HB

May 5, 2007
Hi all I need to find this stuff called Diatomaceous earth, it is a natural insecticide that we need to use in our Composting head on our boat(I wont get into the icky details). I have used all types of bug killers and none have worked well, the manufacturer says this stuff will kill the bugs and they will not return. I have looked in PP and Santiago with no luck, its also used in swimming pool filters. Thanks!

Not sure where in system you are using it, but it won't work if damp or wet

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010

Make sure you get food grade only. We get it on Amazon but expensive getting it over, a few of us should get together and split a 50lb bag, just a thought to save some money!

Sturgn

Jun 13, 2013
I would be up for splitting a bag if someone is interested... I have not looked at Ochoa but when I get over there again I will look. I am in Luperon. Thanks!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Food Grade" it's going in his toilet!
What have you been eating lately????
It's here, find it!
50 pounds on Amazon, PLUS shipping?
Buy Gold, it would be cheaper.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Dry Cleaners use tons of it, buy some from them!

Sturgn

Jun 13, 2013
Criss have you been to Luperon? I am new here on my boat and the BBQ chicken is the only thing that agrees with me... Just kidding.. Oh where do you buy your gold? Ochoa near the new bellon I am guessing that's the big one on Santiago? Thanks for all the replies, If I can get the bugs gone maybe my girlfriend wont leave me....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Let Here GO!!!
Want Great sex, look no farther that the next cute "Dominicana" you see!
Really!
A, "Long Term Relationship" here means until tomorrow morning.
Love THAT!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC