NFL Network on Delancer

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Delancer has replaced NFL Network (ch. 72) with ESPN U. Has anyone found NFL on another channel? I know it's not much, but I pay an extra 100 pesos a month for NFL Network and have no interest in ESPN U. Last year they replaced it with an MLB channel, which I somewhat understand, but they charge for NFL as part of an upgrade package, if they want to show more baseball, they should replace one of the non-premium channels. Is it worth trying to "petition" Delancer to put NFL back on?

I noticed they did some changes to the channels. Maybe it's on there somewhere?

I wanted to watch the NHL channel yest for the Blackhawks win but it was Music. I assumed the NHL channel would have the potential last game of the year. (Luckily the game was on another channel) I could understand them getting rid of NHL but NFL?!

They confuse me with their channels, I don't know what is going on half the time with them but just happy to have some kind of English American TV!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'd like to see it myself. I recommend you call and make a complaint. I'll do same when I get back from a visit in the US